Tuesday 29 May 2012

Flying Saucer Blogging Challenge

On to days three and four of the blogging challenge:

3. Something you're wearing for the first time



I will admit that now I have worn these twice, but when I took the photo I just received these in the post!  They from Boohoo and I'll be honest, the only reason I got them was because they are called Megan!  I couldn't resist :D  but I do love them; they are so bright and summery and fit just nicely :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4.  Your Favourite Print


After looking through my wardrobe I decided my favourite print is probably Aztec prints!  Yes I love florals and stripy T shirts, but I love the eclective and clashy type style of the Aztec print.  The photo above is a playsuit, denim shorts and a bodycon dress... all from New Look now I think about it!


No comments:

Post a Comment