Wednesday 24 July 2013

Breakfast at Tiff's


Dress - Warehouse
Shoes - Office
Bag - Accessorize
Sunglasses - Warehouse
Lipstick - Revlon True Red

love that I get to wear this dress to work.  It was a grower on me though, since I almost never wear black and like more colourful, girly shapes.  But It's just so simple a classic that the moment I put it on I knew I could get so much wear out of it.  I wear it with sandals in work, but here I put on my brand new, super sexy heels that Alex treated me to from the Office sale, and I love it just as much.  I feel kind of like a modern Audrey Hepburn in the Breakfast at Tiffany's heyday in this get up, even more so when I wear it with a massive bun in my hair.  A bit of simple classy-ness always goes down well!







No comments:

Post a Comment