- Finally acting like teenagers should and going out once in a while. Though I'm still not sure it's all it's cracked up to be... standing in a cloakroom queue for 45 minutes at the end of a night isn't quite what I'd call "fun".
- In contrast to the above statement, I still act like a little old lady and bake a lot. But I don't really mind because A) Cakes are always a good idea and B) people tend to be happier when in the vicinity of said cake.
- Also, I still act like a five year old and jump at the chance to dress up, it never gets old.
- I've read. Lots. I know that's something you prepare yourself for when picking something like English Lit but at the same time So. Many. Books. And often they are shite.
- Danced with the best.
- Tried to be fitter. During Uni time I went swimming nearly every Wednesday and did between 30-50 lengths each time. Now I'm not in the west end so much this is proving tricky. Went a run today for the first time and discovered I feel out of breath after two minutes, then got caught in a downpour. So safe to say, running isn't for me.
And finally, I've stayed in love.